Banana peel help to remove face acne bananas are among the top five of the most nutritious fruits because they contain large amounts of magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, iodine and vitamin A, B, E and F. Apart from taking care of your bones, eyes and kidneys are also a good way to preserve the quality of your skin and hair. So not only can you eat them, but you can also use banana, alone or in combination with other natural ingredients for face masks to keep skin healthy and beautiful. Acne is a skin condition in which spots can develop and can become inflamed. The banana peel has an anti-inflammatory antiseptic and cooling properties that can be used to soothe skin and reduce acne breakouts. Not only the peels are good for the skin but also the fruit itself provides many benefits for the body when digested. It is very simple to use banana peel as a acne treatment. Follow the instructions and you will notice a significant improvement on your skin. This acne treatment may not work on skin with severe acne. If you are not allergic to banana or any of its properties, it is worth to give it a try. However, if you are allergic DON’T use this product. Instructions
- Eat a ripe banana. The peel has to be ripe, otherwise it will have no effect for acne treatment.
- Cut the banana peels in small peaces and rub the inside part of the peel into your face. You can choose to rub only into the affected area or all over the face.
- Rub until the inside part gets brown. Rub it for about 5 to 10 minutes 3 times a day.
- Don’t wash your face after you rub the peel and leave it as much as you can. If you cannot do it 3 times a day can do it in the night time and leave it overnight. Wash it off with warm water in the morning.
The banana peel has many other utilities and some of them are:
- Relieve itchiness from mosquito bite.
- Cure of headache by placing a banana peel on the forehead.
- Reduces wrinkle and tighten the skin -smash the banana peel and place it on the wrinkles.
- Rich in potassium and when deposited into the ground it will fertilize the plants around it.
- It is good for reducing warts.
Another inexpensive tip to keep your skin clear from acne is to use a green clay mask every week. It will keep your skin clean and breakout free. Green clay masks are great for oily skin as it sucks the oil of your face as well as detoxifies.